Sponsors add value and excitement to our special events. The McGuire Memorial Foundation is thrilled to partner with donors, businesses, and corporations on a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities that help meet your community relations and philanthropic goals.
Special Auction for McGuire Memorial, our signature fundraising event, provides the greatest variety of advertising, underwriting and sponsorship opportunities. From event day benefits to year-round recognition, your support can range from $150 to $50,000.
Sponsorships for the McGuire Memorial Charity Golf Classic include foursomes in one of western Pennsylvania’s oldest tournaments, and a great day of golf with fabulous food, games, and prizes! Cost to golf is $1,500 to $20,00, depending on your sponsorship package, however we make it easy for everyone to support this effort with affordable tee-sign, beverage sign, and advertising opportunities.
How would you like to sponsor one of our Community Homes this year? The McGuire Memorial Foundation can match your company’s goals to one of our residential programs. Your company logo can be on the vehicle that transports residents to and from activities, but you can also choose volunteer and public relations opportunities and special recognition during our Community Home communications and promotions. Contact us to learn more.
Entrusted Treasure Sponsors can choose one or more individuals to whom they give a special “wish list” item at least once a year. Your gift may fund a new bedroom set, a trip to the zoo, or Pittsburgh Steelers sports wear. Contact us to learn more.
Host an Event
Be a host at other great events:
- Tea with Sister T – Underwriting can occur 1-4 times a year at this gathering that welcomes friends and donors to tour McGuire Memorial
- Friends of McGuire Annual Award Breakfast – Where we honor 300 community friends in October who have shown their support to our mission the previous year
- Volunteer Appreciation Event – Held each spring to honor our board members, event volunteers and groups who dedicate volunteer time to service
- Friendsgiving – An evening of gratitude, held at the LeMont on Mt. Washington
- Community Home Underwriting – Help refurbish one room or an entire home each year