Be an Everyday Hero
Charitable giving is a tradition among our friends in western Pennsylvania and across the country. Many companies offer their employees many ways to make a difference in the lives of the children and adults of McGuire Memorial. Please contact your human resources department for more information.
- United Way Contributor Choice — Designate McGuire Memorial (#160) when making your United Way Campaign contribution which can be made through payroll deduction by many employers
- Matching Gifts — At no cost to you, your company may match your donation dollar-for-dollar which doubles the impact your contribution can make.
- Volunteer Grants — Companies provide grants to nonprofits like McGuire Memorial as a way to recognize employees who volunteer with these agencies. Consider taking advantage of our volunteer opportunities!
- Matches for fundraising walks, runs, etc. — Similar to the matching gift program, but employers match the money that employees raise.
- Corporate Responsibility Programs — Many companies encourage employees to host family-friendly fundraising events, conduct donation drives or promote crowdfunding programs to benefit a local charity.
Ask your HR Department if your company offers programs like these, then contact us with any questions or suggestions that you might have on a workplace giving program to benefit McGuire Memorial.