Give voice to children who cannot speak, mobility to individuals who cannot stand, and opportunities to children and adults with disabilities to blossom and grow by becoming a “Champion for the Entrusted Treasures of McGuire Memorial”.
Please do what you can… Help where you can:
- Give a gift to benefit the children and adults served by McGuire Memorial.
- Sponsor an event or donation drive with your club, group, family or co-workers.
- Support this year’s Annual Car Raffle and enter to win your choice of either a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2019 RAM 1500 Big Horn, or 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti sports sedan. Tickets go on sale September 11, 2018. Sign up for our newsletter to get information on how to purchase car raffle tickets or come back and visit this website when tickets go on sale.
- Provide strategic vision and leadership as a member of our Board of Directors.
- Attend one of our special events.
- Volunteer to help at a special event.
- Become a sponsor, underwriter, or advertiser at our September golf classic.
- Share your expertise as a Finance, Corporate Giving, Auction, Golf, or Car Raffle committee member.
- Help McGuire Memorial’s “Entrusted Treasure”, Mitchell Day, raise $10,000 this year in scholarship money for children in need.
- Make a difference as a member of Sister T’s staff team. Contact our Human Resources Department at 724-843-3400 for information on career opportunities.
- Come for a tour and see your contributions in action.
Champions persevere. They do what needs to be done. They inspire hope and foster growth.
If you would like to champion the mission of McGuire Memorial, please call us at 724-843-0365.
Joyce Lewis-Andrews & Dawn Woodfill
Directors of the McGuire Memorial Foundation.